Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Landing

Words like 'behoove' seek to conjure
Strong meaning.
Blips of neglect continue
To blow preferred points
The haze of stretched moments
Blister poignant momentum
Feeding irritants I loathe.

Irascible surge of
Graceless synonyms
Blunders my skull
Contusions now breathe
Fresh oxygen-
This- this is- wasted revenue.
My planet of One, at War.

Distracted by spices
This tangle of urges is
Indecisive. Intolerant of
Its own indecision.
The burdens grow then instantly
Dissipate... aware of
The unattractive labels they bring

Scent trapped in aura
Wrapped in rhythm
Begging rhyme.
Gypsy incantations
Tickle psyches trained well-
To obliterate untamed preferences
My cautious roots, tautology - defined.

These are questions drowned
Without Answers.
An affliction of meaningless proportion
I am the battering ram of all I turn
My back on.
I take the blow and stick the landing
It is what I am best at.

No comments:

Post a Comment