Saturday, September 14, 2019

Into Eternity.

Habitual life of mine
How is it we arrived here
To this place of festering distraction
Organic matter everywhere
Living, breathing, existing
Despite the foam I'm whipping.

A muscle pulled
The drawn bow of my back
Repenting. Paid for with interest
To the running up with weight,
Even when I knew better.
The blistering heat, it pushed me.

I slink into this mess
As practiced, forging wider borders
To extend my mournful obsessing.
Wtf is this poison I lather on profusely
Dicking around in aged cynicism
Waiting for permission to dry up

Waste is wasting more resources
Idly I carry on with it, welcoming decay.
Admitting regularly in silence but boldly nonetheless
That my time spent on love of amorous design
Be shot dead by this greasy shit elbow of mine.
Winter, into eternity, moving in.

No comments:

Post a Comment