Thursday, February 3, 2022

Until the End

 Birthday, begin. Hello 49. The anticipation of your arrival has been 9 years in the making.

I was warned of your brevity, and the urgency in which you demand 'focus'.

Good, I am ready. I have grown each day until these moments when time would tick louder

As I work to accumulate synergy in all I am attracting and orchestrating.


This manual of instruction is mine for the designing, and thorough in its execution.

That murmur that exists always has been readying itself and will continue on in dutiful loyalty

I have been walking this path in all manner of weather, and adjusted accordingly.

As the last year of my 40's begins its descent, I thank myself for the years lived up until this NOW


They have been toiled and tempered with accountability and demanded Respect

Respect in unspoken ways that knew the rights would cancel out the wrongs, and carry along-

The constant win. This is Patrimony in action, unfailing, and, sturdy as they come.

To have slathered on thick, the female muscle when no male muscle stood forward...


Has, and will continue to, impress me until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment