Sunday, September 30, 2012

Olde...

Truth, long dead, yet- still living
I was once Cautious but Carefree
I understood the rush and promise
That all I now touch will burn me.
I walked towards and direct,
Angling the vessel of my soul
In unmistakable aim- to Him,
That wild heart of blatant contentment
He, the man whose gloves fought hard
To teach and relax in love,
All along with, the intent of Forever.

We kissed and soon, made 'whole' became memory
Delighted in heat and speeds of no limit
Travelling infinitely outward-
Fearing never- that shadow of 'beware'.
Introspection relieves my sorrow tonight
A time locked away still lives
He in I and I in Him... Though immaterial to touch
His unequivocal essence imbues my reflection
Visiting again, the expansion of my lungs
To provide eager proof that yes- Yes!
We 'Were' once, and ever again shall 'Be'
Alive in the making of new.

In rain or warm shower, fountainhead poured
Onto, down and throughout
The fluidity of how we loved- perfected.
In the daring of yesterday, my future was written
Fertilization took hold and severed that tryst
But- being careful to mark the heart with its brand
He tore away softly, in his wildest, angst-filled mess
And here now, tonight... so many years passed
And a pause once more for reflection
That whole once lost and transformed
Into two and then three and now this newest interpretation,
This organism of- Forever...

Until that time when again, without even the use of flesh
Palm to palm will again reside in a mixture
Of energies that once met-
Could and never would,
Allow themselves the right to forget.
This Modern heart is of Olde
From a time not lived, yet familiar just the same
Tongue's traipse into each other,
Tasting more than breath, earning, more importantly:
The flavor of 'rare' and within ardent promise
To again find time, to walk ahead without denial
And into, once more- what may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment