Saturday, January 22, 2022

High

 Attempting to reconnect to that stream

Of consciousness that hits each time a pen is

Impossible.

Thinking hard to reclaim nodes that poked out freely

When once my mind lifts off and away from stationary noise.


Who I am when I sit away from myself,

JBP suggests to watch myself and see how it is I navigate

The life I am living. He is now my Muse.

Everything that pushes out from behind his blood and bones

Is the absolute stuff that Heavenly Dreams are made of.


His is ether talk made simple.


None to this point in time in my entire life

Has ever pierced through to the recess of what is deeply felt

In the manner that this man has.


Ethos, Pathos, Logos.


Smooth intensity. Aggressive confidence.

Intentional restraint, and deliciously persuasive.

It doesn't take much to listen and swoon and gel to the nines.


This man is The Highest High.

No comments:

Post a Comment